At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
We are looking for a person with initiative, open to discussion/debate, and used to working in an international team. If you have not worked in pair programming you will be expected to be open to doing so.
A person who is not afraid of mistakes and welcomes constructive criticism, petitions, and change.
A person who is eager to learn and try new technologies.
What will make you succeed in your role?✌️:
- At least 3 years of experience with Java with Spring Boot
- You have a DevOps mentality
- Lifecycle (CI/CD), pipeline design, operation, and monitoring.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD, ATDD).
- Your English level is functional to work in an international environment
- Have initiative, open to discussion/debate, and be used to working in a team.
- Have worked in the banking environment
- Not be afraid of mistakes and accept constructive criticism, requests, and changes.
- Be willing to learn and try new technologies.