At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team and always looking for talented people who share our goals and passion for technology.
This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations. If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. Daily, retrospectives, continuous integration, test and delivery are part of your day by day.
- From the data point of view, you will be participating in creating and maintaining features using statistical models, forecasting and more. We will also require your analytical skills to generate insights from business data and find patterns and correlations.
- Good development practices and quality are a must for us
- Spring, Spring Boot
- No Relational Database
- Unit test (JUnit)
- API Rest
- Experience in working on data-based projects, understanding of Data, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Analyze and find correlations and patterns in data.
- Extract relevant information and insights from data
- Work with business roles to deliver business value.
- Create visualizations for a better understanding of data.
A Plus if you have:
- Desire to learn
- Constant curiosity
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects