At Intelygenz, we envision a future where processes accelerate performance. For the companies we work with, this means finding ways to optimize their data using cutting-edge technologies like AI-enabled automation.
To achieve this vision, we need the brightest people in business, tech and analytics – working together to deliver groundbreaking solutions that transform how businesses work. We’re on a continuous journey to build this dream team and always looking for talented people who share our goals and passion for technology. This mindset is a huge part of our culture. We thrive on pooling our skills, collaborating on projects, helping one another learn and creating innovations.
If you join our team, you’ll be working alongside highly-skilled tech lovers with a multitude of different specialisms. Outside of our projects, we host training, events, retreats and the occasional happy hour – all of which are a huge part of life at Intelygenz.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers, and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives, continuous integration, test and delivery are part of your day by day.
- Good development practices and quality are a must for you and for us.
- 5+ years of experience working with Python (but we're flexible! don't take this as a hard limit)
- Scalable Architectures are part of your day
- Databases don't hold mysteries for you, either relational or NoSQL
- Know about Continuous Integration
- Understand and share the DevOps culture
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- For this position, it is essential to have an advanced level of English in reading, speaking and writing.
Would be very cool if you:
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks (Django, Flask, FastAPI...)
- You are a master of testing, from unitary to integration
- Know Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You are used to work with APIs; not only consuming them but also defining and exposing clear ones
- Machine Learning